Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Uh?

I am making the decision that even though I can see how everything is going wrong right now that I am not going to be down in the dumps. Instead I am seeing how God wants to shape my character through what is happening around me. So instead of gripe about how the things that are out of order, I'm asking God: what do you want me to do? And I know He is telling me to trust Him.

I am reading John right now and I am really beginning to see things that i have never noticed before when i read it.

"The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." 6:29

"I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty." 6:35

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him." 6:56

It's all about Jesus. All we need his Him, nothing else.

No comments: