Monday, September 29, 2008

Dependent on God

God has been showing me lately how dependent I am on other people. In every area, but especially emotionally. If someone says or does one thing that makes me feel rejected, I completely lose it. If someone doesn't do what I want or doesn't do something my way, I am instantly angry and annoyed. I know that that is not God's character. He loves me so much, I know. But I have been rejecting that to stay in my self-pity and depression. But God wants me to receive the new garments, the new identity He has put before me. The person that Jesus payed for on the cross. My name is no longer rejected. God has accepted me and that is what I rely on. I am dependent on Jesus, His Blood, and the cross every moment of every day. It is my salvation, my redemption, my healing, my acceptance in to God's inheritance. Today I choose to live in my acceptance.

No comments: